Responsible for issuing formal documents such as passports, power of attorney and legislation documents that need to be used in Palestine. The Department has jurisdiction over the United Kingdom: England, Wales, Scotland and North Ireland.
- The Consular Section is open Monday to Thursday 9:00 – 17:00.
- We advise you to book an appointment before you plan your visit. If you are unable to attend, please make sure to cancel in good time.
- The Consular Section accepts only cash payments. Payments by credit or debit card are not accepted.
- The Registration service is for all Palestinians living in Japan (permanent or temporary) to tell us information about their residency.
- This process is to facilitate the progress of any services can be provided by the embassy to the Palestinians.
- Please send the application with the attachments by regular mail to the Mission of Palestine in Tokyo.